Old April 17th 18, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Easy and affordable IGC logger

I have a Replogle barograph with a fresh pack of pressure sensitive
thingies and camera plus mount that you can have for the cost of
shipping. :-D

On 4/17/2018 3:43 AM, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Op dinsdag 17 april 2018 11:00:59 UTC+2 schreef Nick Hill:
On 17/04/2018 08:31, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Since my FLARM doesn't have an SD card slot, I'm looking for an easy to use IGC logger.

Right now, I can get the EW IGC-logger microRecorder for € 295, which has built in GPS, antenna, SD card and USB cable in the box.

An LX Nano (regular nano, no display) is also an option, which is € 399, but is from LXNav, so probably more support available, SD card, wall charger and requires no additional cables.

What would your suggestions be? Do you have experiences with any? All info is welcome, thanks!

With the Nano the SD card is the internal storage and the recomendation
is you do not remove it to download traces. It is easy to do over USB
or bluetooth with the Nano config app on a phone. The config app also
alows you to configure the parameters, declare tasks etc on the Nano
from your phone.

--

Nick Hill

That would be very handy, is it android/iOS only? Or both?

--
Dan, 5J