Old April 17th 18, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Easy and affordable IGC logger

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:11:33 -0700, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:

My FLARM is older and doesn't have an SD card slot yet.

If you have an LX Red Box I think its worth getting an SD card reader
(and installing it in your panel if you have the space). Quite apart frpom
using the FLARM as a logger, the other two reasons for doing this a

- it makes the mandatory annual firmware upgrade a lot easier

- FLARM logs can be downloaded and submitted to the FLARM website in
order to see how good the coverage round your glider is, and maybe
find a better position for the FLARM antenna if the coverage is only
short range or has a poor pattern.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org