Old March 6th 05, 11:20 PM
Noah Little

old hoodoo wrote:
Noah Little wrote:
old hoodoo wrote:
I tend to think about the little guy who gets screwed no matter who
wins. Every time the boat gets rocked, its the little people who fall
in the water.

The most helpful thing you can do for the "little people" is not to be
one of them.

Wishful thinking. The overwhelming majority of people in the world are
little people, even the folks that post on these newsgroups who think
what they post really has some impact on the world. These people have no
power to change the world around them...just spectators.

That doesn't abrograte the responsibility of those who become the movers
and the shakers...and the boat rockers. There are some movers and
shakers who are responsible, other reckless, while others are us
downright evil...but what I hate most is the hypocrisy...they never take
the blame for the bad stuff, they just take the bows when things work out.

You really miss my point. The best thing you could do for the "little
people" is to be a mover and shaker, and put into practice the things
you espouse. But candidly, you sound too imbued with negativity to
become one.
--
Noah