Old March 6th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default On air conversation about JFK controller - Video

On air conversation about JFK controller - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKrffnq4V1A

I wanted to go to a new airport. While on KJAN approach frequency,
discussion ensued about the recent incident at JFK. It wouldn't
surprise me that the feelings the approach controller conveyed in the
video represented most ATC controllers. I am also glad he didn't lose
his style of personal style of handling traffic and humor :-)

6 minute video includes take off from KMBO, initial contact with
approach and conversation above, landing KIDL and landing KMBO