Old October 7th 18, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default ADS-B rebate

This is the news from AOPA on Oct. 7, 2018: ADS-B rebate will be back again in a few days.

From the AvWeb bulletin: "As for the ADS-B rebate, it will be a repeat of the $500 incentive launched last year that did not attract much interest."

https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/new...65:a:&st=email

It would make sense to me that gliders (both certificated and experimental), though exempted, are included in the rebate benefit, for the safety of GA. I will be the first to take advantage of it. Trigg will be the obvious choice.

Hello, our SSA officers, can you give it a try and contact the FAA about it?