Old October 14th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael Ash

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

In rec.aviation.student Stealth Pilot wrote:
what a lonely life that is.
working from home. horrors, perish the thought.
no cultural stimulation.

I work from home and go hang out with the glider club on the weekends,
does great for the cultural stimulation business.

bugger all new technology.
everything you work with you have to pay for by yourself.

Funny, my employers still buy most of my equipment even though they never
see me, or it.

--
Michael Ash
Rogue Amoeba Software