Old October 15th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

stupid idea.
long live the modern office.

It depends. It would be a stupid idea if it leads to lesser
productivity but lesser productivity rarely goes unnoticed. If your
job is such that you can work from home without sacrificing on
productivity, then getting caught in rush hour traffic while
unnecessarily commuting to work would be a stupid idea instead. There
would be plenty of cases where a worker would be more productive while
working from home.