Old January 25th 05, 05:16 PM
Corky Scott

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:13:09 -0800, Ed Sullivan
wrote:

I'm not sure why you have a header tank unless it is for inverted
flight. On my Jungster the wing tank feeds into the fuel valve as does
the fuselage tank. I can then select either the wing or fuselage tank,
but not both otherwise the wing tank could overflow the fuselage tank.
I have both upright and inverted vents on the fuselage tank and
inverted tank. On the wing tank I just use a vented cap.

Ed Sullivan

Really? You can't just plumb the wing tanks into the header tank?
Thought that was done all the time. Is it necessary to vent the
header tank if the wing tanks are properly vented?

Thanks, Corky Scott