Old October 16th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

It would be a great weapon for self-defense in the London
and NYC subways [underground] since the government has not
passed any laws against carrying a flashlight [torch] yet.

Besides, you could get one with downloadable ring-tones.
There's an idea, light saber noise for you cellphone. "I've
got to answer this, it is from Yoda"

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
| I think a StarWars light saber might be possible with a
| controlled magnetic field and plasma.
|
| Which, of course, always begs the question of: "Why?"
|
| I know, I know -- because it's an elegant weapon. But
without The