Old May 26th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

Jay Honeck wrote:

It's a basic part of the preflight actions. I also spend a good 15-20
minutes walking around my airplane before every flight

I do a thorough pre-flight inspection before every flight. Every control
surface is checked for continuity, all four gas tanks are visually
inspected, oil is checked, wheel pants are given a tug, prop is examined,
stall indicator movement verified, every screw, bolt and connector is
visually inspected...

A preflight before every flight? I don't think so. Once a day. Check
the stall warner? Every year at the annual.