Old February 28th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French upgraded to equal opportunity insulter

"Tina" wrote in message

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful
Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also

have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only
threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to
deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new
Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

The old sailors in my workgroup here are roaring. What I'd really like to
hear is, what do the other countries joke about Americans.

Anybody know any "How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb"
jokes? Let 'em fly.

-c
(Oregon)