Old January 28th 14, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CJ[_3_]

Default Microair 760

I emailed Microair HQ (Aust) and they replied promptly with a very detailed
instructions on how to fix the problem. Full marks for service.

Brgds,

Casey Jay
B3

wrote:
I have a Microair 760 that I installed in my ASW20 that didn't wire up
like the instructions. The cabin speaker leads have 12v on them, burned
up a new speaker. The only way I can use it is with a head set because if
you use a boom mic I get bad feed back. I installed one in my LS1 and it
worked perfect. Is there any support in the US that I can talk to or
send it to have it looked at?