Old December 4th 04, 01:33 AM
John Doe

(John Galban) wrote:
John Doe wrote in message news:

Where can I buy materials, online or at some nationwide USA store,
to make helium balloons?
I guess that would be a can of helium and some balloons?
I just want to make a few now, and then a few at regular intervals
indefinitely.

Interesting post for RAH. Are we seeing the birth of the next
lawnchair aviator?

I read that. Interesting story.

From what I could tell, the appropriate Usenet group was too small to
expect any replies from. I think this worked out pretty well. I read
and appreciate every one of the replies.

For starters. I bought a "balloon time" 30 balloon helium filled tank
this morning. The balloons are too cheap and small. I need either
another balloon material or that "hi-fly" liquid plastic stuff to
coat ordinary balloons.

I already asked about that in my next post, even though I might have
asked incorrectly.

If my cats are continuously fascinated by a string attached to a
balloon stopped by (resting against) the ceiling, I will take up the
suggestions about getting a refillable helium tank. Thanks.

:-)))

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)