Old August 26th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Ramsey

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 6

"Ricky" wrote in message

On Aug 21, 11:32 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
buttman wrote in news:9a9490a8-07cb-49e5-a9f0-
:

On Aug 20, 11:23 pm, Every time wrote:
Hi, all

I wonder if anyone could do me a favor, check out the web page link
below, and identify the TOP plane? It's a large, turbo passenger
plane of some kind, I think.

http://volcanoseven.com/Aviation/Aerobatics.html

The rest of the planes are aerobatic planes, and I've already got
them
ID-ed by friends at an aerobatic website, but if anyone feels like
identifying them as well, so I can make sure I've got them right, I'd
appreciate it. (I've seen the color schemes on two of the planes used
for two different planes, the Edge and the Extra, which has me
nervous...)

As far as the aerobatic planes, I have checked the various websites
such as AirTeamImages andhttp://www.airliners.net/toverify what
I've been told, but unfortunately even when I know what the plane is
I'm looking at, I still can't distinguish the features to confirm
that
that really is what it is!!!

My initial guess was a Beech 1900, but I'm not really sure.

BwawhwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhaW!

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

It must be a 757.

Ricky