Old March 24th 04, 10:28 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Paul J. Adam" wrote:

In message , Chad Irby
writes

When you're putting chemical and biological weapons in missiles with
ranges longer than your country is wide, it's *really* hard to call them
"defensive" any more...

Sure, but that's Israel and Syria, not Iraq.

Funny - I don't ever remember even hearing of a *rumor* that Israel has
chemical weapons.

And, by the way, Iraq demonstrated quite directly in Gulf War I that
they had missiles with enough range (and, despite those sanctions that
the UN didn't quite enforce, were building missiles with overly-long
ranges).

(Not that Iraq would have
minded such a capability, but they never managed to develop it)

Except that they did, and demonstrated such in the early 1990s.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.