Old October 31st 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Beckman

Default Good Used 4 Seaters

"Dave" wrote in message
Well... I hafta agree.....

We have one, (PA28-151)

After tons of research, and some luck, we got a good one.

It is affordable.. and good mission profile.

Does the job at a cost of operation that enables us to just go
flying without thinking twice about the cost for an hour of flying
fun...

We had a 172 for two yrs before the Warrior..

Our Cessna was a good aircraft, about the same mission profile, but
definately NOT the same aircraft.

The Warrior is better at just about everything we like..

YMMV!

Dave

Dave,

I realize much of what people value in their planes if often very personal
but I don't think I've read anything comparitive between the two that was
spawned from first hand experience.
Could you possibly do a quick and dirty 172 Vs Warrior and why the Piper
fits better?

TIA,

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL