Old September 20th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Default Updated US Sectionals

On Sep 20, 12:36*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi John,

GN II can't handle all the airspace in the USA at once. *However, it is
possible to use Lynn's awesome web site to provide airspace just for your
region. *I hear that works great with GN II.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Yep, you are correct. I ran the script again at the site using a
200nm radius and got a good SUA file. The new ORD class B appears
correct on GNII.

My other comments about the Latitude errors might point to an issue in
the "all SUA" file. FYI to Lynn if there is something to fix.

Thanks, John