Old November 6th 03, 10:06 PM

On 6-Nov-2003, "Kobra" wrote:

Mine is a T-hanger with a dirt floor, free electric and manual doors that
are a bear to open and close. The hangar is damp of course, but not too
bad.

When we first secured it the rent was 240.00 and no lease. A few months
later it went up to 280.00 and no lease. Just last month we got our fuel
bill and the hangar rent went up again to 300.00 and the owner refuses to
give us a lease.

Whereabouts are you located?

We have a nice T-hangar with a concrete floor, manual doors (that work
reasonably well), "free" electricity for $220/mo at PAE (Everett, WA). PAE
just built some really spiffy new T-hangars with electric doors and all the
trimmings that go for about $350/mo. I believe there are waiting lists for
enclosed hangars at all major airports in the Puget Sound region.

--
-Elliott Drucker