Old November 6th 03, 10:43 PM
Ross Richardson

In North Texas about 70 miles north of Dallas I pay $155/month with a
concrete floor, sliding doors, and pretty clean. There is another set
that are built the same but older and have varing degrees of concrete
and asphalt for the same price. the end T-hangar and a half rents for
$175 because they are larger. 100LL is $1.89 weekdays adn $1.84
weekends. the city is planning on building new hangars and there is a
proposed rent increase. We have 24 hour access to our terminal and 24
hour credit card fuel. Now, the closer you go to Dallas the more hangars
go for. We have the really work to keep the rent reasonable. I was the
chairman of the airport board for 5 years.

Kobra wrote:

I'm in NJ at N14. There's a waiting list here too. The owner has a zoning
approval for 30 more hangars, but he refuses to build them. He is afraid
that it will devalue the existing hangars.

I don't get it. I'd rather have 30 more hangars taking in 350/mo. with
planes in them buying fuel, food, oil and supplies than the status quo
paying 50.00 more per month.

Kobra