Old November 7th 03, 12:32 AM
Wayne

$192 per month for a T hangar with electric bifold door that stops on it's
own at full open and close.. Floor is concrete and electric is included.
Located at HGR
Wayne

"Kobra" wrote in message
I don't know if this has been covered before, but how much is everyone
paying for their hangars and what is provided?

Mine is a T-hanger with a dirt floor, free electric and manual doors that
are a bear to open and close. The hangar is damp of course, but not too
bad.

When we first secured it the rent was 240.00 and no lease. A few months
later it went up to 280.00 and no lease. Just last month we got our fuel
bill and the hangar rent went up again to 300.00 and the owner refuses to
give us a lease.

That's a 60.00/mo. increase in less than a year. The rumor has it that

the
owner is going to keep raising the rent until people start moving out and
there are a few empty hangars. At that point he feels they will be priced
properly.

My question is: at what price would you walk out of a dirt floor T-hangar
with free electric and stiff manual doors? There are no other local
airports with similar hangars that are empty. A tie-down goes for

65.00/mo.

Kobra