Old February 6th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Default Cheap tiny video cameras - what works best?

A friend and I have been experimenting with the cheap chinese video
cameras that are packaged as an automobile remote control. These are
generically called 808 microcameras. They cost from 13-35 dollars.
They are great fun but the quality is random. The best part is that
you can experiment with all kinds of camera angles because you just
stick them where you want with some duct tape. I can see that once we
figure out the best camera positions we will be looking for higher
quality but for now it is cheap fun.
Guy