Old January 14th 04, 04:08 AM
RDA

Default CBS News- Small Airport Security 1/14 Wed

Dan Rather/ CBS Evening News is advertising a sensational news story about
small airport security, or, as the advertisement implies, the serious lack
of it.

Typical tag line: "What we found out will surprise you!"

Ok...prepare to be surprised...and gutted...and vivisectioned...only as the
media knows how...

It's supposed to air 1/14/04 according to ads.

Did anybody see the coverage of the 'lady pilot' on their Early Show today?
There was something that was supposed to surprise us there, but I didn't get
to watch it. Dang.

RDA