Old July 27th 05, 08:18 PM
bumper

I keep cool using a Misty Mate portable mister. I use distilled water, so
there's no concern about water getting on the canopy etc. I've also modified
it a bit by adding a flexible tube and clunk weight instead of the normal
stiff plastic pick-up tube inside. In any case, these things are available
at Costco, Wal-Mart etc. They have a built in pump to pressurize them with
air. The nozzle clips to parachute harness etc. Works especially well in
hot, dry climates.

bumper
"pbc76049" wrote in message
Hey guys.... You are all missing something.
Cockpit conditions are usually a little warm and
uncomfortable with less than the best ventilation.
Cooling off the passenger does wonders. Carry
a frozen towel in one of those thermal bags you keep
food cold in. If they start to feel/sound/seem
like they are having a tough time of it, give them the
towell to cool off with. Lowering the temp of somebodys head
will bring them back to life. The head radiates a LOT of heat
and cooling them off does wonders. Works for me...

Scott.