Old May 15th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Bought my first plane:-D

EridanMan wrote:

Thanks in advance for any insight you guys may have

This is the same advice I give every first time owner. So far
they have all ignored it, but everyone of them have come back
in a couple of years and heard me say "I told you so..."

Afer buying the plane, take your wallet and lock it up somewhere
safe for at least 1 full year and at least one annual inspection.

The hard reality is that dispite how wonderful the plane seems now,
you will find something that MUST be fixed. When you find a cracking
bulkhead or a weak cylindar, its tough to fix it when you've already
emptied the coffers on avionics upgrades or new paint.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"