Old May 16th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Bought my first plane:-D

There was a good thread, about a month or so ago, on things you can
make yourself, for your bird. I've saved it in my favorites...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...886a61818bfa91

I'd like to see another list, or see that list grow, as it is a lot of
fun giving the bird a little love, without going broke!

I'd also suggest getting one of those auto mechanic "creepers", or
making one yourself... Sliding around on your back, on the concrete,
degreasing the belly is not one of those "joys" Jay was referring to.
But, it sure is gratifying to have a clean, waxed plane with a shiny
belly!

Best Regards,
Todd