Old October 28th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack

Default Discus verus Discus 2, LS8, ASW 28

Tom Smith wrote:
Jack

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/03/carreragt06_11.jpg

http://worldofstuart.excellentcontent.com/turd.jpg

I hope my visual comparison is helpful.

Tom,

I'm happy to see that you share my view that the DG-303 is incomparably
better than the rest of the standard class field, and that any disparity
in competition achievement is probably due to the relative quality of
the pilots and/or numbers of aircraft built.

Your equating the DG-303 with the 2006 Carerra GT in their respective
fields was apt indeed, though the "turd" reference was perhaps a little
harsh on the competition.

I note that you are not a member of SSA. From what material does one
usually build a glider in your corner of the universe?

Jack

At 14:42 23 October 2006, Jack wrote:
Marc Ramsey wrote:
Jack wrote:
Enough already!

How about the DG-303?
You asking or suggesting?

I'd like to see the DG-303 included in these comparisons.

Jack