Old October 27th 03, 02:05 PM
Jay Honeck

Thanks, guys. As always, I'm learning "on the fly" with this stuff. I'll
be making those additions shortly...

Gee, while you're at it, could you take a look at my new "floor plan
schematics" and tell me what you think? (See them at
http://alexisparkinn.com/floor_plans_&_descriptions.htm ).

Mary seems to think that they are the best thing on our site, since they
give potential guests a chance to see EXACTLY what their suite will look
like, from a "God's Eye" view. In this regard, photos of the suites don't
work as well...

I'm not done with all of them, yet (it's fairly labor intensive to measure
the suites and create the schematics) but I'm hopeful that visitors to the
site will find them useful. Certainly more useful (if perhaps not as fun!)
as our popular "Aviation Videos" page! :-)

Any suggestions are welcome, however!

Thanks...
--
Jay Honeck