Old May 28th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_2_]

Default GPS Testing?

Revised or additional? I couldn't find anything saying the old one was
cancelled. And a flight route breifing through DUATs indicated both WSMR
11-08 and WSMR 11-09 are in effect next week.

-Dave

O.K. Everyone. This might not be the good news we need to officially
say the contest is GO.

ZL is correct that the two NOTAMs are in effect next week. Further the
two NOTAMs do not share the same broadcast location, nor do they share
the same radius of effect. Grrrrr!

We need to get some more confirmation before we issue the all clear
signal. Sorry for the false alarm. Will get the details confirmed by
next week.

Tim "EY"