Old April 10th 20, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:03:04 -0700, John Foster wrote:

On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5:57:24 AM UTC-6, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 4:23:10 AM UTC-4,
wrote:
After spreading your 3000 lbs of fertilizer outside, why did you go
and turn on cnn, they just filled up your house with more than 3000
lbs of “manure” in less than an hour.

Yep, I was called the other day by one of the glass gods here on RAS
and he said to me that I was narrow minded. Now don't get me wrong,
this is a good guy but a bit confused. I told him that I would look at
many different formats of communication and media and see if there was
any chance that I had become intolerant of flaming liberals. It only
took me a few seconds of watching Don Lemmon and Rachel Maddow to
realize that I was going to call Direct TV and see if I could have them
blocked. Bob

I am becoming more and more convinced that the real "enemy of the
people" is not one political party or another, but the Mainstream Media.
There have been many recent examples of them deliberately deceiving the
public to forward their narrative. 95% or more of the major news
outlets are now owned by just 6 individuals, who are all "globalists" in
their ideology.

Is that 6 owners just for the USA or globally? Its hard to tell from
where I sit because the palsied hand of Murdoch seems to have a global
grasp. In any case I thought that there tended to be laws about news
monopolies. What happened to them?

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org