Old April 11th 20, 02:23 AM
Ventus_a Ventus_a is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Foster View Post
On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5:57:24 AM UTC-6, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 4:23:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
After spreading your 3000 lbs of fertilizer outside, why did you go and turn on cnn, they just filled up your house with more than 3000 lbs of “manure” in less than an hour.

Yep, I was called the other day by one of the glass gods here on RAS and he said to me that I was narrow minded. Now don't get me wrong, this is a good guy but a bit confused. I told him that I would look at many different formats of communication and media and see if there was any chance that I had become intolerant of flaming liberals. It only took me a few seconds of watching Don Lemmon and Rachel Maddow to realize that I was going to call Direct TV and see if I could have them blocked. Bob

I am becoming more and more convinced that the real "enemy of the people" is not one political party or another, but the Mainstream Media. There have been many recent examples of them deliberately deceiving the public to forward their narrative. 95% or more of the major news outlets are now owned by just 6 individuals, who are all "globalists" in their ideology.
+1

A lot of the 'news' we see these days is skewed to the point that it's opinion rather than just a reporting of news/information.