Old May 11th 05, 09:12 PM
Bruce

2NO wrote:
I just tried again with a log file from YB's SN10, but I now get this
error message:

"The flight can not be scored, because it is outside the claim time
window.
The flight is in the BHC claim window. It may be possible to claim it
there."

I thought we had until midnight local time Tuesday for uploads?

*Sigh* time for a beer.

-eltedro/2NO

My experience - email them and explain your problem - extremely helpful and
unbeurocratic. They will probably ask for the original file via mail and sort it
out for you. (At least that was my experience when I first got my LX20 and made
a mess of things...)

--
Bruce Greeff
Std Cirrus #57