Old June 28th 05, 07:36 AM
Morgans

"Jerry Springer" wrote

Maybe it is called old age or divorce or maybe it is just to "bug" you.

Ahh, the "D" word. That explains a host of ills. Sorry.

:-) I have not seen UNKA Bob on here lately so someone has to take his
place right?

Really? Does anyone *have* to? g Seems like BoB used a mix of mostly
good natured jibes, mixed with a few serious "**** off" soapbox sessions.

What little bit on activity there is on RAH anymore I don't think wasting

band width is a problem.

Two things come to mind. For those whom dial up is the only option, 9k for
a "me too" is a serious *time* waster, and a pain in the arse. The other is
that it shows a true laziness of the responder, and strikes me as though the
responder thinks his time (of not taking the time to trim) is more important
than your time. (the reader, trying to scroll down through a post, and see
if there is anything else new, through all the lines of repeated posting)

At any rate, it is rude, IMHO, and *should* occasionally be pointed out to
the worst offenders.

Interesting too, that these type of offenders are usually the same ones who
top post, but *that* is another soapbox I'm not going to get on! g
--
Jim in NC