Old November 15th 05, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Getting [re]started in flying

I've put on some additional ballast (insulation from the cold and insurance against the great famine) and am on light blood pressure meds. Otherwise, I'm in pretty good shape for an older guy. No restrictions on my driver's license.

Some BP meds are disqualifying. Consider the light sport pilot route
for re-entry. No medical necessary. If you are interested in flying
more capable aircraft, don't get an FAA exam until you know you can pass
it (go to a regular MD first, contact AOPA)

Jose
--
He who laughs, lasts.