Old January 17th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

"Douglas Paterson" wrote in message
. ..
"Newps" wrote in message
. ..

Douglas Paterson wrote:

The further I get in this process, the more I'm leaning away from the
Comanche and toward the Trinidad

You said the Bonanza was not the right plane for you but the Trinidad is?
Holy Cow.

I don't understand this comment. You're obviously a Bonanza fan, and I'm
starting to gather you don't care for Trinidads--but am I missing
something objective here?

Let's see....repair costs, parts availability, then he contrasts that with
the real world of parts supply chain from Bonanza.

Hey, you asked for counsel, but it sounds like you already had your mind
made-up.

Matt Barrow
Beech 36-TN