Old September 5th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus

Default Emfo vs. Jaxida covers

"Does anyone have any experience with EMFO covers for sailplanes. I
would be interested in how they compare with the ones made by Jaxida.
"

This question was already asked in 2005....and no real answer was
given to the initial author (James d'Andrea).

I recently have received from Emfo company a small piece of their
cover they are proposing. The external plastic sheet seems to be far
more robust than the one proposed by Jaxida. I intend to buy a Emfo
covers set when the current Jaxida ones I have will be completely
"eaten" by UV.

Has someone a pragmatic experience with the Emfo covers? What is the
expected life time of the Emfo covers? How robust is the Emfo covers
against UV and humidity (belgian weather)

Cheers,
Bruno