Old June 4th 17, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default I'm Looking for a new location SW USA?

Well, I've decided to give Cottonwood Arizona a try. It's close enough to Phoenix that I'll still be able to tap into that market of 6 million, and the soaring should be better than it was here at Peoria. All of the customers I've talked to said a trip north to Cottonwood was no problem. Elevation of 3550' and the peak of Mingus Mountain is about 7800' about 5 miles SW. There should be thermal, ridge, and wave lift. I'm still looking for a place to live and I've got some good leads. Should be giving flights there very soon. Call if you have any questions. Six-oh-two two-eighty-four ninety nine seventy seven

Boggs