Old March 25th 14, 07:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bengt Aronsson[_2_]

Default ASG29 questions...

Look at the Schleicher website, technical note section. Chose
ASG 29 and look for maintenance instructions below the TN:s.
MI A is for mylar sealings, B for turbulators.

Bengt Aronsson

At 06:54 25 March 2014, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:28:40 AM UTC+1,

wrote:
On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:18:47 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler

wrote:
=20
2 things: 1) Does anyone have a detailed guide or notes

on placement
of=
turbulator tapes on the ASG29? 18 meter is the priority, 15

meter
sections=
would be nice to have. I am also looking for an inventory list

of what
siz=
e, brand, type of seals and t tape to buy, etc. 2) Does anyone

have an
elec=
tronic copy of the flight manual? John Murray is working on

ordering a
seal=
"kit" from Schleicher. But I wondered if anyone had taken this

a step
furt=
her... Thanks in advance, Sean 7T
=20
=20

Hi Sean

there is an electronic copy of the flight manual in the

downloads section
o=
f the asw27 owners yahoo group. Also a german one he
http://www.schaenis=
-soaring.ch/flugzeuge/segelflugzeuge/asg-29/

Greetz Ueli