Old April 12th 04, 09:03 PM
Jeff

Default Stolen BT-13 Prop

A propeller set for BT-13 or T6 (6101A-12 52" length) was stolen from my
grandfathers ( a WWII Vet )workshop within the last two days @ Sikorsky
airport in Ct .

If anyone is approached or might otherwise hear about these blades,

please contact me. Please keep a watch on Ebay and Classifieds. Get

a name or contact if you could. Police and airport security are

investigating the theft.

Does anyone know if there is an agency to contact that could put a

notice out to prop shops to be on the lookout for stolen propellers?

It would not be hard to identify. I can also provide serial numbers.

Thanks in advance

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.