Old May 14th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Ken S. Tucker

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

On May 14, 2:33 pm, Dan wrote:
Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On May 14, 8:03 am, Dan wrote:
Ken S. Tucker wrote:
Hi herb.
On May 14, 12:06 am, Herbert Viola wrote:
In article
,
Douglas Eagleson wrote:
It is disgusting because the refer to the Wright Flyer as analysis of
behavior of all canards.
I was wondering where all my stupid pills went.
I agree. The canard is vastly superior and yes the US
aerodynamic intel is retarded.
For example, using negative lift on the tail is less
effective than using positive canard lift, but the dumb
yanks won't learn that until they get a good thrashing!
The F-22 is vulnerable, I could design a machine that
would blow that machine out the sky PRONTO.
Ken
Wasn't Pronto the Lone Stranger's sidekick?

Wasn't that Toronto? They named a town in canada
after him.

I guess Pronto was the Loan Arranger's sidekick then.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

We hear you. Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, Area
Ponderosa, we have a secret plan to put Kenards
on the nose, if and when the poop hit's the fan.
Ken