Gone beddy bye buttwipe?

Old April 28th 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Gone beddy bye buttwipe?

Not gonna stay up late and say mean hurtful things to Bertie anymore?

Bertie
Old April 28th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Not gonna stay up late and say mean hurtful things to Bertie anymore?

Bertie

God Bertie Butwipe, you really are pathetic.

No only can you not stop posting me, but now you have to beg for my
presence.

You really do need therapy. You make MX look like a very simple psycho.

Squirt, squirt.

Old April 28th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:ChlRj.30721$KJ1.13841
@newsfe19.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Not gonna stay up late and say mean hurtful things to Bertie anymore?

Bertie

God Bertie Butwipe, you really are pathetic.

No only can you not stop posting me, but now you have to beg for my
presence.

Yeah, I got it bad and that ain't good.

You really do need therapy. You make MX look like a very simple

psycho.

Squirt, squirt.

Can't hep mysef, you so luvvable!

Bertie

Old May 1st 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:ChlRj.30721$KJ1.13841
@newsfe19.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Not gonna stay up late and say mean hurtful things to Bertie anymore?

Bertie

God Bertie Butwipe, you really are pathetic.

No only can you not stop posting me, but now you have to beg for my
presence.

Yeah, I got it bad and that ain't good.

You really do need therapy. You make MX look like a very simple

psycho.

Squirt, squirt.

Can't hep mysef, you so luvvable!

Bertie

Cool, you responded on less than one minute. That's good, I don't want to
wait a half hour or so, for one of your lame assed responses.

Old May 1st 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

[...]

And I won't disappont, fjukktard.

Bertie

Old May 1st 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

****, you lamer. That one took 7 minutes. Your no fun, I'm going to bed.