Parowan rejects (US)

Old April 9th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default Parowan rejects (US)

Just checked and I'm 65th on a list of 83, fighting over 50 entry
slots for Parowan, UT. No way I'm getting in and it looks like I got
plenty of company. GOOD NEWS, Region 11 (Minden) still loves you, come
over to our contest June 18-22. Will have standard and 15 meter
(others if the 5 entrant minimum is met).

Also, don't forget the all sports class regionals at Air sailing, NV.
on July 23-28. We had a good race with good people and good weather
during this time period last year.

JJ Sinclair

Old April 10th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Apr 8, 8:21 pm, "JJ Sinclair" wrote:
Just checked and I'm 65th on a list of 83, fighting over 50 entry
slots for Parowan, UT. No way I'm getting in and it looks like I got
plenty of company.

Work may force me to give up my spot. Sounds like I could sell it but
assume it will go to next in line. Tom, how late can I pull out and
get a refund on the deposit?

At least I'm getting some heavy iron time to compensate for the lack
of soaring.

Andy (GY)

FAA Rejects Farnsworth Lantern Test Greg Copeland Piloting 19 March 9th 13 04:15 AM
Court rejects suit against US military flights Otis Willie Military Aviation 1 September 19th 04 12:11 AM
IGC Rejects Garmin GPS Michael Soaring 5 August 14th 04 05:19 PM
Where does Class A start (was IGC Rejects Garmin GPS) Bruce Hoult Soaring 0 August 1st 04 09:55 AM
India rejects new Russian jets semi OT Kevin Brooks Military Aviation 19 December 17th 03 09:02 AM