Interest in a 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Contest for 2018?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th 17, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Interest in a 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Contest for 2018?

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 11:43:13 PM UTC-4, AS wrote:
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 7:00:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 10:21:47 PM UTC-4, AS wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 7:44:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The SSA Rules Committee would like to gauge pilot interest in attending a potential 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Competition if it were hosted at Mifflin in 2018. The Rules Committee has determined that we need to have at least 12 confirmed entries if we are to proceed. Furthermore, time is of the essence if we are to have a chance of making this contest happen. If you would be definitely interested in attending this new National Contest, please respond to this thread or email me at as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bif Huss “H7”
SSA Contest Rules Committee

Would this a handicapped contest?
Uli
'AS'

This class is planned to have limited handicapping with a handicap range from Arcus to abut .05 greater numerical handicap so as to try to draw Duo's, some DG 2 seaters, and possibly others.
UH

Thanks, I am interested - tentatively.
Uli
'AS'

Still soliciting multi seat pilots. Please respond if you would be interested in coming.

Bif "H7"

13.5 Meter class Gerry Simpson Soaring 2 December 11th 15 02:47 PM
USA Uvalde Standard Class National Contest Results Day 1 [email protected] Soaring 0 August 2nd 06 02:06 AM
Condor contest interest? Frank Soaring 2 February 8th 06 08:44 PM
US National Open Class Contest Jay Soaring 0 May 4th 05 11:40 PM
USA National Open Class Contest Jay Soaring 0 April 12th 05 07:39 PM