The truth about Jeffrey Blosstein

Old April 28th 10, 02:40 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default The truth about Jeffrey Blosstein

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:03:05 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Myself, I have groups where people actually
like me. You know why? Because they know
I like them too. SO THERE...

Holy ****, it's the second coming of John Stubbings and Sally Fields.

*LOL LOL LOL LOL*

"I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me! You
like me, you really like me!" ~Sally Fields another of the lonely
people.

*LOL*
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old April 28th 10, 11:34 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Invisible dog

On Apr 27, 9:40*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:03:05 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Myself, I have groups where people actually
like me. You know why? *Because they know
I like them too.

Holy ****, it's the second coming of John Stubbings and Sally Fields.

*LOL LOL LOL LOL*

"I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me! You
like me, you really like me!" ~Sally Fields another of the lonely
people.

*LOL*
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why you're a BOZO TROLL and
I'm not.

See, I sometimes use funny names like putting on a
hat, but my e-mail remains the same, and my friends
know it's me. I'm not pretending to be another
poster on usenet whom others readily know. Also,
any inadvertant crossposting is pretty much only
a justified response to your stupidity.

You on the other hand FORGE other people's
established identities, quote snips of their posts
in order to make partial quotes (out of context) link
back to the person whom you are slandering,
or libeling. This you crosspost to 7, 8, or 10
groups at a time, while specifically using vulgar,
stupid language which is part of the real you.

A search of the archives will bear out that this is
pretty much the extent of your interpersonal
skills. In other words, you're actually an asshole.

Where the troll part comes in, is the obsessive
compulsive nature of your sickness. You seek
the reward of recognition, even if people see
you're an idiot. Either way, you're satisfied.
That's the definition of being a troll.

Myself, I have groups where people actually
like me. You know why? Because they know
I like them too.

Therefore, I am justified when I say:

"Yes, we get it already Ari. You are
an inarticulate clown too immature to engage in
adult dialogue without making a fool of yourself,
so you seek control by spamming usenet with
bozotic nonsense so that in the end...you're
still making a fool of yourself. We see you."

---
Mark

Old April 28th 10, 04:36 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
I Poked Fuckahontas

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog begged:

If you really must fellate me,
Though the thought appalls;
Remember work the shaft
And cup the balls.

Keep begging.

http://tr.im/1f71

Yo Momma?
Old April 28th 10, 04:39 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Dr. HotSalt

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:

Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why

You have zero qualifications for even commenting on someone putting
anything but way too much buffet where their mouth is, Mark m'boy.

People need to be reminded that you have in fact been given the
opportunity to produce anything or everything to back up any/all of
your legendary drivel, at absolutely no expense to you, in a public
place of your choosing, at your convenience, in the presence of
anyone else you wanted there including the police if you deemed it
necessary... in response to **your own damned challenge** ... and
your lying, cowardly ass bailed big time.

I tell you it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen done
to you. There you were puffing your chest out daring someone to
meet you in person. That someone jumped all over your empty words
like they actually weren't repulsed by the mere thought of spending
time in your company. And of course your response was instantly
****ing all over yourself and pulling every desperation move your
little mind could come up with to weasel out of the deal.

Man what a load of egg you had on your face that day Kenny....

/me laughs at Mark's antics

Dr. HotSalt
Old April 28th 10, 04:41 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mr.B1ack

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:

You on the other hand FORGE other people's
established identities, quote snips of their posts
in order to make partial quotes (out of context) link
back to the person whom you are slandering,
or libeling.

There you go again. More pathetic name guessing games. Nothing of
any substance, not a single shred of insight, just your desperation
relentlessly driving you to try and convince yourself it's only one
person kicking your useless ass.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Markturds, but the *vast*
MAJORITY of people reading your tripe think you're a spanktard. And
part of the reason is your bizarre Ari fetish.

*laugh*

Freckin moron is what you are.
Old April 28th 10, 08:11 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 28, 11:39*am, "Dr. Hotsalt" wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:
Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why

You have zero qualifications for even commenting on someone putting
anything but way too much buffet where their mouth is, Mark m'boy.

So you say.

People need to be reminded that you have in fact been given the
opportunity to produce anything or everything to back up any/all of
your legendary drivel, at absolutely no expense to you, in a public
place of your choosing, at your convenience, in the presence of
anyone else you wanted there including the police if you deemed it
necessary... in response to **your own damned challenge** ... and
your lying, cowardly ass bailed big time.

News to me. I've not been involved in, or been made
aware of any such "challenge". But then, I don't read
all the pretend conversations between "me" and these
loosers who forge my identity.

So, if you want an official answer from the real me,
its...ANY TIME, ANY PLACE.

I tell you it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen done
to you. There you were puffing your chest out daring someone to
meet you in person.

Never happened. You're reading sockpuppet dialogue.

That someone jumped all over your empty words
like they actually weren't repulsed by the mere thought of spending
time in your company. And of course your response was instantly
****ing all over yourself and pulling every desperation move your
little mind could come up with to weasel out of the deal.

Like i said, I haven't run across that pretend
conversation.

Man what a load of egg you had on your face that day Kenny....

/me laughs at Mark's antics

Heh, and I have to laugh at your gullibility for not
checking headers and believing sock puppet
conversations.

Dr. HotSalt

Old April 28th 10, 08:14 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 28, 11:41*am, "Mr.B1ack" b...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:
You on the other hand FORGE other people's
established identities, quote snips of their posts
in order to make partial quotes (out of context) link
back to the person whom you are slandering,
or libeling.

There you go again. More pathetic name guessing games. Nothing of
any substance, not a single shred of insight, just your desperation
relentlessly driving you to try and convince yourself it's only one
person kicking your useless ass.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Markturds, but the *vast*
MAJORITY of people reading your tripe think you're a spanktard. And
part of the reason is your bizarre Ari fetish.

*laugh*

Freckin moron is what you are.

If you're reading crossposted egomanical ****,
that's your problem. I don't write it, post it or
read it. So basically, a ****ing moron is what
YOU are.

Stupid-ass.
---
Old April 28th 10, 09:29 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Address.invalid wrote:
.. And
part of the reason is your bizarre Ari fetish.

If it's my fetish, then explain why a search of the
posting histories will reveal Ari/Jeff Bloss migrating
to my groups, but not me going to his, and
explain why it is that I write on a variety of topics
yet there is a clear obsession with ME by him
to the extent that he posts about little else.

Yeah, do your homework dumb-ass.

*laugh*

Freckin moron is what you are.

Freckin? What's freckin mean? Don't
you mean freakin?

I smell a semi-literate sockpuppet.

---

Old April 28th 10, 11:49 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mr.B1ack[_2_]

Address.invalid wrote:
[...]

Mark, you do realize that you are /both/ reading and posting
egomaniacal ****.

Word.

Stupid queer.
Old April 28th 10, 11:53 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Dr. HotSalt

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:11:39 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Apr 28, 11:39*am, "Dr. Hotsalt" wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:34:38 -0700 (PDT), Invisible dog wrote:
Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why

You have zero qualifications for even commenting on someone putting
anything but way too much buffet where their mouth is, Mark m'boy.

So you say.

Are you going to forge us again, Mark? Liek you did when you first
came to the newsgroup and everyone ignored you, then made fun of you,
then cut you up inhto little pieces?

Is there any wonder why you have no friends at all, Markie? Even your
only chance at friends, Usenet, won't have you, what does that say?

It vomits -pathetic-

Dr. HotSalt

Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Jeffrey Bloss Piloting 0 April 1st 10 07:44 PM
Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Mark Owning 0 April 1st 10 01:07 PM
Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Mark Piloting 0 April 1st 10 01:05 PM
Congratulations on your new Piper Jeffrey! Tiger Would Piloting 1 December 24th 09 09:57 PM
Where is Jeffrey Bogan ? David James Soaring 0 January 9th 05 05:03 AM