zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old October 6th 05, 02:32 AM
Juan Jimenez

The Air Wing ain't even The Real Marine Corps!

Not until the grunts need someone to save their asses, then it's the only
corps.

Old October 6th 05, 06:41 AM

I said that they referenced the AOPA article in their press releases
on their web site. There was no mention of anything written by your
puppeteer on there Eclipse web site. Also I said that the AOPA writer
stated that he was the first writer to fly the plane. Are you saying
that was wrong? Given a choice to believe the AOPA or a proven liar
I'll take the AOPA every time.
If you read the AOPA article they flew the same profile as zzzooom, so
it wasn't some elaborate test profile that zzzooom said it was. Are you
disputing any of this?

Lastly you still haven't answered my questions that I posed to you
way back in this thread, cut the crap and name calling and lets hear
some answers.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old October 6th 05, 12:20 PM
Jerry Springer

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Just to play devils advocate here, you were talking to a reporter about
the fatal crash of one of you ultralight designs. If you didn't intend to
infer that flying the ultralight without a fuselage may have contributed
to the crash why on earth would you mention it?

Ric

Don't bother, Ric, it's the same BS technique he used in another near fatal
accident. The insurance company didn't even bother to go to trial.

Jaun, most insurance payoffs do not go to trial.
Old October 6th 05, 04:03 PM
ower

Please mr. Jimenez explain what your answer:

You could always but your mouth when your butthole is... oops normal
location... well, put your mouth anywhere other than your butthole, try
that, and call Vern Rayburn to verify what Jim wrote.

Of course, not one of your putzes has the balls, so I won't hold my
breath....

has to do with mr. Hitlaws posting:

Hey Chuck,

I thought he might look at a picture of one occasionally. Lately my
favorite was the seven part TEST flight of the Eclipse jet. He tells
how they devised a test card for the flight and writing about control
harmony, phugoids. All his normal I'm a test pilot zzoomspeak. I'll bet
he was so excited he had to write the story with one hand. I would say
he was flogging his log with the other, but in his case it was probably
more like tickling his twig. The best part was if you read the AOPA
article they were the first to fly the plane. On top of that they flew
pretty much the same profile and Eclipse refers to the AOPA article in
their press releases.Wonder how long mooz walked around the hangar with
his parachute and crash helmet.
He will never be a contender always a pretender.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

???

ower who is confused.

Old October 6th 05, 06:18 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ower wrote:
[...]

You have to understand yawn has never answered such questions
without inuendo, name calling and the like.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 7th 05, 03:44 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Ric says...

That statement like many statements I gave to the news media are edited.

Are you implying that the AP reporter purposefully misquoted you? I do
believe that AP's management deserves to hear about this little accusation
of yours. Hmmm...

Do you actually believe that's what I implied? Call AP's management and tell
them what you think, then tell them to call me.... Boy you need more practice on
how to threaten somebody, compared to zoom your a piker. Try saying "govern
yourself accordingly" or "the authorities have been notified" or the all time
favorite "I'll see you in court".

Actually your "AP's management deserves to hear about this little accusation
of yours. Hmmm... " is really kinda wimpy .Better check with zoomy and see how
it's done....Better go and play with your goat pucho!!

Chuck (govern yourself accordianly) S

Old October 7th 05, 03:48 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article h%c1f.156$vE5.124@lakeread03, Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired says...
ower who is confused.

You have to understand yawn has never answered such questions
without inuendo, name calling and the like.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

jaun like zoom will never answer such questions because to do so requires
credibility and both are sorely lacking in that virtue...

See ya

Chuck S
"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old October 8th 05, 01:46 AM
Big John

Frank

Moved from IV Corps (Delta) to Pleiku late in 67. Director of II DASC.

Only FAC that got airborne first night of TET at Pleiku. Wonder how
many lives I saved with the strikes put in that first night?

Never stopped to count, just doing my job.

Friendly fire shot at me on take off (50cal/20mm) even with my lights
out. Sound shooting I guess.

Used to go to BH and TSN and mix with the 'big boys'.

Would land in the over run and turn off the first taxi way. As I
cleared the R/W a heavy mover would hit the R/W and pop his chute 50
feet behind me. You could smell the burnt rubber from the wheel spin
up.

Glad you were one of the good guys and willing to put your ass on the
line. Just ran my figures and had 257 combat missions and 398 combat
hours.

Big John
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````

On 6 Sep 2005 08:31:14 -0700, wrote:

Jerry;
I arrived at Bien Hoa with the 101st on 7 Dec 67 left there mid Feb
for camp Eagle. The F-5 crashed a couple of days before the tet in the
Widows Village just east of the airfield. That was exciting but not
near as exciting as the Tet that was a couple of days to remember.
There will never be an airshow to rival the F-100's dropping 500lb
bombs inside the perimeter.

Some day we will have to sit down over a cold one(something other
than muzzleloader) and find out how close we were during that period.

Frank

Old October 8th 05, 03:41 AM

Big John wrote:

Friendly fire shot at me on take off (50cal/20mm) even with my lights
out. Sound shooting I guess.

Can you explain that? I waasn't there but always thought that
Charlie didn't have much of an Air Force to shoot at.

--

FF