Airspeed of military planes

Old March 1st 04, 07:17 PM
Mike Marron

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

Old March 1st 04, 07:33 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

Mary Shafer was a fraud, Gord Beaman is real.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Old March 1st 04, 07:35 PM
B2431

From: Mike Marron

(B2431) wrote:
Mike Marron
wrote:

Riiiiight. We all believe this latest revelation of yours that you're
a certicated pilot sergeant dan. Suuurrre we do...

I lost my medical years ago and I never claimed to be a "sergeant pilot"

since
there is no such thing.

Riiiiiiiiight...you couldn't fly yourself out of a paper bag and it
would take me only about two minutes to prove it

snip it would take less than that. I told you I lost my medical.

if you dared to
show your chicken**** face at my airport. But regardless of the topic,
any hooded coward like you, sergeant dan, who trolls and flames
people anonymously has ZERO credibility in my book.

Thanks for honouring me by using my title.

I see that spelling, not unlike aviation, still ain't your forte. Next
time you're at the VA hospital picking up your monthly welfare
check,

Your understanding of VA and welfare are as limited as your understanding of
the USAF. It makes me wonder if your father really was ever in the USAF.

Frankly, I couldn't care less what you "wonder" about, sergeant dan.
You are a nothing, a cowardly netizen nobody who hides behind your AOL
pseudonym while demeaning, discrediting, accusing without basis and
spouting your bald faced lies.

Now, for everyone BESIDES sergeant dan here, Ed Rasimus actually flew
CAP during a mission over NVN which earned my Father a DFC. We've
talked about this in the past right here on RAM. The award was won in
an Oct. 5, 1966, rescue operation in which Captain Marron was
responsible for the rescue of two McDonnell F-4C Phantom crew members
shot down over North Vietnam. The description of this heroic rescue is
discussed in detail in Chapter 16 of Ed's book, "When Thunder Rolled."

And this makes you what?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old March 1st 04, 07:51 PM
Grantland

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
.. .
"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

Mary Shafer was a fraud, Gord Beaman is real.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Mary Shafer (and that other famous Aussie guy) are worth ten times
more than you, little ****-eating half-jewboy freak. Why don't you
**** off out of this ng with your pathetic, obvious, transparent
sockpuppets, eh? FOAD, you ****-eating PUNK with your whining jewboy
"chosen" cockwipe phony, baseless air of superiority? Pussyboy.
PUSSY! **** OFF TARVER!! FUC K off!!!!
Penis.

Grantland
Grantland
Old March 1st 04, 07:51 PM
Tarver Engineering

From: Mike Marron

And this makes you what?

Did you cuckold Mike's father, Dan?

This whole thread is starting to make sense.

Old March 1st 04, 07:59 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

Mary Shafer was a fraud, Gord Beaman is real.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Mary Shafer (and that other famous Aussie guy) are worth ten times
more than you, little ****-eating half-jewboy freak.

The Aussie guy is a famous idiot who provided me with many hours of
laughter.

Mary is nice.

Marron keeps attacking those that did the military thing.

Old March 1st 04, 08:40 PM
Grantland

"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

Mary Shafer was a fraud, Gord Beaman is real.

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Mary Shafer (and that other famous Aussie guy) are worth ten times
more than you, little ****-eating half-jewboy freak.

The Aussie guy is a famous idiot who provided me with many hours of
laughter.

Mary is nice.

Marron keeps attacking those that did the military thing.

**** off half-jewboy. **** OFF! Go suck on your Master George
Tenet's thick red cock.

Grantland
Old March 1st 04, 08:45 PM

Mike Marron wrote:

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

[drool snipped]

I sincerely hope that there's no mechanism by which he can see
the embarrassing image that you've created for yourself here.

Mary Shafer was right. You're definitely deserve to be killfiled.

The only reason that she KF me (if she did) was because I took
issue about her adamant statement that there is no such thing as
'pilot error'. She wouldn't discuss it at all. With that kind of
a personality I don't think that I'm missing too much. Likewise,
to be killfiled by you certainly won't keep me awake tonight sir.
--

-Gord.
Old March 1st 04, 09:54 PM
Dave Holford

Grantland wrote:

Mary Shafer (and that other famous Aussie guy) are worth ten times
more than you, little ****-eating half-jewboy freak. Why don't you
**** off out of this ng with your pathetic, obvious, transparent
sockpuppets, eh? FOAD, you ****-eating PUNK with your whining jewboy
"chosen" cockwipe phony, baseless air of superiority? Pussyboy.
PUSSY! **** OFF TARVER!! FUC K off!!!!
Penis.

Grantland

And people wonder why Africans have trouble living in peace!

Dave