Slamming just occured in NYC

Old October 11th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Slamming just occured in NYC

ENJOYMENT??? You are nuts. This is awful.

Yes skylune, you are awful. You finally got something right.

Old October 11th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_1_]

"Skylune" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find your enjoyment of others' suffering and death disturbing.

ENJOYMENT??? You are nuts. This is awful.

Yeah - you seem all busted up about it.

Old October 11th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You're sick. Every so often I catch a side of humanity that makes me
ill. We can almost sense your glee that this terrible tragedy happened
- all so you can show up here with your nonesensical drivel. You are a
small little man, and I'm sure you've found your angry rantings do not
help. Seek professional therapy before you melt down or go postal. It
is not our fault you are an unsuccessful failure.

Skylune wrote:
wrote:
This is a highly inappropriate time for you to go on your usual mental
tirade. You are a sick demento who desires any attention, even if it
is negative. Too bad you are an emotional failure, you really must be
hurting to act this way.

Skylune wrote:
Gary Drescher wrote:
"Skylune" wrote in message
ps.com...
News is it was a light aircraft. Look for NYC to ask for an ADIZ.

Doubtful. If this had been an intentional attack, the plane would have hit
the nearby UN building, not an apartment building. It was probably either an
accident (perhaps due to mechanical failure or pilot incapacitation) or a
suicide.

In any case, it appears to have been a small aircraft. Just two windows on
each of two adjacent floors of the apartment building show flames and
damage. No ground injuries have been reported; so far, it looks no more
serious than a typical fatal car crash.

--Gary

FAA confirming it was GA, plane or helicopter. Won't matter if it was
terrorism or not. ADIZ is popular with big city mayors.

Much worse than car crash, residential apartment building was slammed,
and the building is aflame.

Yeah, whatever. This stuff is inevitable. As I have said. Deal with
it.

Old October 11th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune[_2_]

Steve Foley wrote:
"Skylune" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find your enjoyment of others' suffering and death disturbing.

ENJOYMENT??? You are nuts. This is awful.

Yeah - you seem all busted up about it.

How many so far this year? Slammings? The FAA/AOPA **** me off. I
don't care if you guys kill yourselves, but there have been several
people on the ground killed already this year.

Combined with the horrendous noise pollution, water pollution,
subsidies, etc. What a joke!

This VFR stuff especially needs to be better regulated. But the FAA
wants everyone in the AIR!! Yahoo!!! 20 hours, present a drivers
license, and you can fly 1000 feet over anyones house. F--ing insanity!

Old October 11th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marco Leon

Slylune,
Please keep us informed of all the latest events. We are counting on
you to give us a complete, unbiased account of all that's going on and
all the surrounding activity!

I'll make sure Phil Boyer recognizes your efforts and gives you an AOPA
pin.

Skylune wrote:
Skylune wrote:
Gary Drescher wrote:
"Skylune" wrote in message
ps.com...
News is it was a light aircraft. Look for NYC to ask for an ADIZ.

Doubtful. If this had been an intentional attack, the plane would have hit
the nearby UN building, not an apartment building. It was probably either an
accident (perhaps due to mechanical failure or pilot incapacitation) or a
suicide.

In any case, it appears to have been a small aircraft. Just two windows on
each of two adjacent floors of the apartment building show flames and
damage. No ground injuries have been reported; so far, it looks no more
serious than a typical fatal car crash.

--Gary

Appears that CNN did not follow Boyer's specific instructions to
contact AOPA before reporting on slammings....

Doubtful it was terrorism. Probably mechanical or pilot error.

NORAD puting fighters up over major cities. Here we go again, the GA
circus causing chaos......

Old October 11th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune[_2_]

Skylune wrote:
Skylune wrote:
Gary Drescher wrote:
"Skylune" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry you are all so upset that GA has just gotten another black eye.
The situation needs to exposed, and the AOPA special interest lobby
needs to be exposed.

Trust me, I am not the only one following this stuff. Boyer can tell
the pilots what questions to ask the pols all he wants, and you
lemmings can follow Phil.

There are those of us who can think for ourselves, though, and see
reality for what it is. All you care about is flying cheap, on the
taxpayers dime, and being unaccountable to anyone.

Goodbye, losers.

Old October 11th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Skylune writes:

Yeah, whatever. This stuff is inevitable. As I have said. Deal with
it.

Expect a media circus.

Old October 11th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Skylune writes:

NORAD puting fighters up over major cities. Here we go again, the GA
circus causing chaos......

It's not GA, it's the media and the government. It's unfortunate,
though, that this particular pilot was clumsy enough to have a
high-profile accident.

Old October 11th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune[_2_]

Skylune wrote:

Sense my glee? I am ****ed off. You are stupid.