Jay Honeck must get an instrument rating

Old September 27th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Margy Natalie

Default Jay Honeck must get an instrument rating

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Steven, you might want to check into the price of a sense of humor.
Hopefully, you can get a good deal!

No doubt, but why would I want to sell it?

Excellent!!!

Margy
Old September 27th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Steven, you might want to check into the price of a sense of humor.
Hopefully, you can get a good deal!

No doubt, but why would I want to sell it?

You wouldn't. You couldn't. It doesn't exist. Maybe you can buy one,
however.

Matt
Old September 27th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

You wouldn't. You couldn't. It doesn't exist. Maybe you can buy one,
however.

You're wrong. I have a wonderful sense of humor.

Old September 27th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Allison[_1_]

Matt Whiting wrote:

Steven, you might want to check into the price of a sense of humor.
Hopefully, you can get a good deal!

Matt

ROTFL...good one Matt.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Old September 27th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
The subject line says it all. I declare from this moment on all
rec.aviators should, on all possible occasions, pick on Jay Honeck for not
having an instrument rating.

Why? Is there something wrong with not having an instrument rating?

Yeah, it makes flying in the clouds so much more interesting.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old September 27th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
The subject line says it all. I declare from this moment on all
rec.aviators should, on all possible occasions, pick on Jay Honeck for not
having an instrument rating.

Why? Is there something wrong with not having an instrument rating?

Yeah, it makes flying in the clouds so much more interesting.

Hehehe...I used that line on a student once and his response was, "I've
flown in the clouds before and lived, so what's wrong with not having
one?" Got rid of that one real quick. Who needs that kind of liability?

Man, that's why I don't have kids.
Old September 27th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Emily wrote:

Hehehe...I used that line on a student once and his response was, "I've
flown in the clouds before and lived, so what's wrong with not having
one?" Got rid of that one real quick. Who needs that kind of liability?

Man, that's why I don't have kids.

the usefulness of that would depend on whether or not you could
improve the genepool of future generations.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old September 27th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Emily wrote:

Hehehe...I used that line on a student once and his response was, "I've
flown in the clouds before and lived, so what's wrong with not having
one?" Got rid of that one real quick. Who needs that kind of liability?

Man, that's why I don't have kids.

Hmmm. No kids. A pilot. This could be love.

Ron Lee

Old September 27th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Ron Lee wrote:
Emily wrote:

Hehehe...I used that line on a student once and his response was, "I've
flown in the clouds before and lived, so what's wrong with not having
one?" Got rid of that one real quick. Who needs that kind of liability?

Man, that's why I don't have kids.

Hmmm. No kids. A pilot. This could be love.

Ron Lee

I think I pointed that out a while ago!

(maybe not to you)
Old September 27th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Emily wrote:

Man, that's why I don't have kids.

Children are a product of their upbringing. There are still some
excellent children out there, as there are still parents who actually care
to do the proper job in raising them.

--
Peter