9/11 Standard Operating Procedures

Old February 22nd 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Default 9/11 Standard Operating Procedures

wrote in message
ups.com...
How did the Cherokee fall asleep?

Easy, big meal, wine, soft music and a good fire in the fire place.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

On 02/22/2006 02:25 AM, BDK wrote:
In article .com,
says...

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

is the same as flying any aircraft without training.
That's why we do hours in training aircraft, get PPLs and build hours
until we can do CPLs and instrument ratings and so on...
I'm crossposting this to an aviation group so you and your silly
claims can get laughed at over there

Hell, these clowns don't seem to understand just about anyone, and I
mean anyone can fly a plane. It's the takeoffs, navigation, and
especially the landings that are the difficult parts.

Who was flying the planes?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

--
Closely Monitored,

Immanuel Goldstein

Videos of Building 7 Demolition
http://911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/index.html#building7

"It's just a god-damned piece of paper!"
- Bush on the U.S. Constitution, http://www.counterpunch.org/leupp12142005.html

"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act."
- Orwell

"The history of the present [Junta] is a history of repeated injuries and
usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute
Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world."
- Declaration of Independence

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same
Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their
right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards
for their future security."
- Declaration of Independence
Old February 22nd 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Did you actually READ the article George, and did you crosspost it over
to the aviation group? The whole thing, including the interview?

Now what do you think ?
Supposing of course that you can.
You have made the claim that the mad muslims couldn't possibly have
flown the 9/11 suicides.
You are wrong and now you'll be able to explain to pilots as to how you
came to 'know' all about flying....

First of all, the post was an article from an aeronautics engineer and
pilot authorized to fly the "heavies", and so I myself was claiming
nothing, and secondly not only didn't you copy over the article itself
so these poor pilots would know just what the hell we were talking
about, you intentionally removed from the header all the newsgroups to
whom the thread was initially directed and redirected the thread to the
two groups rec.aviation.piloting, alt.conspiracy. Now why would you do
that? What are you hiding george? Loods like a desperate measure on
your part.

Old February 22nd 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

With an Apache squaw?

Old February 22nd 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

On 22/02/2006 04:33, BDK enscribed:

Hell, these clowns don't seem to understand just about anyone, and I
mean anyone can fly a plane. It's the takeoffs, navigation, and
especially the landings that are the difficult parts.

Who was flying the planes?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Desperate aren't you? That nonsense about the hijackers being alive was
admitted to be false by the BBC a long time ago. Sometimes people have
the same names, big deal. It's not true.

Cite?

--
Closely Monitored,

Immanuel Goldstein

"The history of the present [US Government] is a history of repeated injuries
and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute
Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world."
- Declaration of Independence

The Pentagon Strike
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

The Demolition of WTC Building 7

Old February 22nd 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

EagleEye,

the post was an article from an aeronautics engineer and
pilot authorized to fly the "heavies"

How do you know? For all we know, the post was from a dog capable of
operating a keyboard. Also, "argument by authority" doesn't cut it.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old February 22nd 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

Real airplanes are very easy to fly, they have been designed
to be stable. Your position is utter BS.

"Immanuel Goldstein" wrote in
message ...

Old February 22nd 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.conspiracy

I know 3 people named Jim Smith. At one time, I knew 2 Gene
Walters.....A father and daughter!

I know two Jan VanLeers... they are married to each other.

Jose