Great fly-in destination (New York/New Jersey)

Old August 22nd 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Great fly-in destination (New York/New Jersey)

Emily wrote:

john smith wrote:

Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...
A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Hmmm?
Iowa City...
University of Iowa....
coeds...
bars...
wet t-shirt contests!!!
When do the students return and how far is it from the Aspen Inn to
the nearest campus bar?

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically
pigs.

Not all, but certainly a few have confirmed it here.

That was the dumbest post to r.a.p that I've seen in a long time. Makes
Lune look downright good by comparison.

Matt
Old August 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article ,
Matt Whiting wrote:

Emily wrote:

john smith wrote:

Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...
A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Hmmm?
Iowa City...
University of Iowa....
coeds...
bars...
wet t-shirt contests!!!
When do the students return and how far is it from the Aspen Inn to
the nearest campus bar?

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically
pigs.

Not all, but certainly a few have confirmed it here.

That was the dumbest post to r.a.p that I've seen in a long time. Makes
Lune look downright good by comparison.

At least it had an aviation connection in the thread.
Old August 22nd 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

john smith wrote:

In article ,
Matt Whiting wrote:

Emily wrote:

john smith wrote:

[...]

Not in my estimation.

Matt
Old August 22nd 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Emily wrote:

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically pigs.

First a gross generalization about children, then another about men. Not a
lot of society left for you to bitch about.

--
Peter
Old August 22nd 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article ,
"Peter R." wrote:

Emily wrote:
More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically pigs.

First a gross generalization about children, then another about men. Not a
lot of society left for you to bitch about.

Makes one wonder what she thinks about women? :-)
Old August 22nd 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken Finney

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..
john smith wrote:
Outstanding! Bravo! THIS is the kind of PIREP we could use more of
around here...
A whole new website possibility exists here. You've seen "The $100
Hamburger", right? Just THINK of the names for this website! (I'm
not going there...)

Hmmm?
Iowa City...
University of Iowa....
coeds...
bars...
wet t-shirt contests!!!
When do the students return and how far is it from the Aspen Inn to the
nearest campus bar?

More proof that I will forever remain single because men are basically
pigs.

Sorry, just a bitter day.

No need to be sorry. It was quite a liberating day when I realized I was
just plain allergic to women.

Old August 22nd 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("Matt Whiting" wrote)
Yes, r.a.p is close to the gutter already at times, might as well just
push it the rest of the way in.

I disagree.

It's a fun topic: Are there any nudie bars within walking distance of an
airport?

Montblack

Where the music stinks
and they water the drinks
the nudie bar

Where the girlies dance
in their underpants
the nudie bar

Where you see their butt
and their trap stays shut
at the nudie bar

Old August 22nd 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Quote. Al Bundy and NOMAM.

I think the best flying from New York is any place other
than Mass, NJ,CT,RI, preferably VT or NH or ME.

"Montblack" wrote in
message ...

Old August 22nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("Matt Whiting" wrote)
At least it had an aviation connection in the thread.

Not in my estimation.

"Great Fly-in destination" isn't about aviation?

Oh well.

On the nudie bar...

We talk about TFR's around football stadiums all the time. Football doesn't
objectify ...men?

(Whatever the heck "objectify" means anymore, these days?)

The Appropriate Montblack Community ...of Hope.

Old August 22nd 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Montblack wrote:
("Matt Whiting" wrote)

At least it had an aviation connection in the thread.

Not in my estimation.

"Great Fly-in destination" isn't about aviation?

Yes, for rec.aviation.juveniles.

Matt