Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 12th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary Drescher

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

"karl gruber" wrote in message

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Hopefully they know that not all Americans are to blame.

They do, although places like this group sometimes make it hard. I
often wonder if it is typical of the US pilot population or just this
place. They (at least here in Germany) look at the election results
with great hope.

Great hope for WHO? All the Muslim vermin you've let into your country?

With a trivial transposition, you'd be quoting Goebbels.

Old November 12th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Ron,

I have no desire to ever kill anyone but I will
if it comes down to "me or them."

Well, your president shares your view and started. Look how much he has
achieved...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 12th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Karl,

Great hope for WHO?

The American people. I know - don't even try to understand.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 12th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Gary,

Getting married is an "in your face" tactic to the same extent that sitting
in the front of a public bus was an "in your face" tactic. And as your post
nicely illustrates, it elicits slurs and hostility from the same sort of
person.

I like your style.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 12th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

"Gary Drescher" wrote:

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
Marriage is between a man and woman. get over it and tell your homo
friends to get back in the closet. I am tired of their "in your face"
tactics.

Getting married is an "in your face" tactic to the same extent that sitting
in the front of a public bus was an "in your face" tactic. And as your post
nicely illustrates, it elicits slurs and hostility from the same sort of
person.

That analogy does not work for me. Frankly I am just tired of trying
to normalize deviancy. Next thing you will claim is normal is
bestiality and child molestation.

Ron Lee
Old November 12th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:17:01 GMT, Ron Lee wrote:

Marriage is between a man and woman.

says who? and who says that it has to stay this way?

#m
--
Enemy Combatant http://itsnotallbad.com/
Old November 12th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:23:46 GMT, Ron Lee wrote:

I have no desire to ever kill anyone but I will
if it comes down to "me or them."

but up to now you have accepted a rather high percentage of "collateral
damage" ... including the loss of many rights within your own country.

#m
--
Enemy Combatant http://itsnotallbad.com/
Old November 12th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica Taylor

Peter Duniho wrote:

"Jessica Taylor" wrote in message
[...]
You don't even understand
the underlying concepts.

Incorrect.

You already admitted that you don't. How can my statement now be
incorrect?

Because your statement is false.

You are the one who could not understand how generalizations are offensive.

Some can be, some aren't.
This is a generalization: "Oak trees hold on to their leaves than other
trees." How is that offensive, Peter?

That's the underlying concept you don't understand, by your own admission.

False premise and false claim.

If my statement is false, it is only because you lied.

False dichotomy fallacy.

Old November 12th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jessica Taylor

mike regish wrote:

I think you 2 were made for each other.

J, she really, I mean really , really likes you.

Hardly, guy.

I think you got a thing for her, too.

Based on ... ?

Better not let your wife find out.

About what?

Old November 12th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary Drescher

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
"Gary Drescher" wrote:

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
Marriage is between a man and woman. get over it and tell your homo
friends to get back in the closet. I am tired of their "in your face"
tactics.

Getting married is an "in your face" tactic to the same extent that
sitting
in the front of a public bus was an "in your face" tactic. And as your
post
nicely illustrates, it elicits slurs and hostility from the same sort of
person.

That analogy does not work for me. Frankly I am just tired of trying
to normalize deviancy.

And I'm tired of bigots crying 'deviancy' whenever others don't "know their
place" as assigned by their race or (in this case) gender.

Yet despite our fatigue, here we both are. Isn't aviation a wonderful
melting pot?

--Gary